RFR: JDK-8163991: Fix license and copyright headers under test/jdk/javadoc/ and test/tools/javac/

RFR: JDK-8163991: Fix license and copyright headers under test/jdk/javadoc/ and test/tools/javac/

Sandeep Konchady
Hello,

Please review the patch below which fixes copyright in test files for javadoc and javac

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shurailine/8163991/webrev.00/langtools.patch

Thanks,
Sandeep

Re: RFR: JDK-8163991: Fix license and copyright headers under test/jdk/javadoc/ and test/tools/javac/

Alexandre (Shura) Iline
That looks ok, Sandeep.

Thanks.

Shura

> On Aug 12, 2016, at 3:55 PM, Sandeep Konchady <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Please review the patch below which fixes copyright in test files for javadoc and javac

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shurailine/8163991/webrev.00/langtools.patch
>
> Thanks,
> Sandeep

RE: RFR: JDK-8163991: Fix license and copyright headers under test/jdk/javadoc/ and test/tools/javac/

Iris Clark-3
Hi, Sandeep.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shurailine/8163991/webrev.00/langtools.patch

These changes all look reasonable to me.

Thanks,
Iris