RFR: JDK-8174716,,java/net/httpclient/security/Driver.java failing in JDK 9

RFR: JDK-8174716,,java/net/httpclient/security/Driver.java failing in JDK 9

Michael McMahon
This test has been failing since the introduction of the incubator mechanism
but wasn't being run due to an issue with jtreg that is about to be fixed.

This fixes the problem with the test first.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8174716/webrev.1/

Thanks,

Michael.

Re: RFR: JDK-8174716,,java/net/httpclient/security/Driver.java failing in JDK 9

Alan Bateman
Looks okay.

On 10/02/2017 09:35, Michael McMahon wrote:

> This test has been failing since the introduction of the incubator
> mechanism
> but wasn't being run due to an issue with jtreg that is about to be
> fixed.
>
> This fixes the problem with the test first.
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8174716/webrev.1/
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael.

Re: RFR: JDK-8174716,,java/net/httpclient/security/Driver.java failing in JDK 9

Daniel Fuchs
Looks good Michael.

But I'm afraid the use of Utils.getFreePort() means we might
continue to see this test failing intermittently now and then.

best regards,

-- daniel