RFR: JDK-8177822: Move closed jib configuration for arm platforms to open

RFR: JDK-8177822: Move closed jib configuration for arm platforms to open

Erik Joelsson
When the closed arm port was moved into OpenJDK, we forgot to also
include the jib profiles configuration for the internal arm builds. This
patch corrects that. The profiles are still exactly the same as they
were in closed, which means they build the Oracle ports.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8177822/webrev.01/

/Erik

Re: RFR: JDK-8177822: Move closed jib configuration for arm platforms to open

Tim Bell
Erik:

> When the closed arm port was moved into OpenJDK, we forgot to also
> include the jib profiles configuration for the internal arm builds. This
> patch corrects that. The profiles are still exactly the same as they
> were in closed, which means they build the Oracle ports.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8177822/webrev.01/

Looks good.

/Tim