Quantcast

RFR: JDK-8178042 Allow custom taglets

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

RFR: JDK-8178042 Allow custom taglets

Magnus Ihse Bursie
Please review this simple change to allow custom to add specialized
javadoc taglets.

Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8178042
WebRev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ihse/JDK-8178042-allow-custom-taglets/webrev.01

/Magnus
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: JDK-8178042 Allow custom taglets

Mandy Chung

> On Apr 19, 2017, at 4:57 AM, Magnus Ihse Bursie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please review this simple change to allow custom to add specialized javadoc taglets.
>
> Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8178042
> WebRev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ihse/JDK-8178042-allow-custom-taglets/webrev.01

Looks fine to me.

Mandy

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: JDK-8178042 Allow custom taglets

Magnus Ihse Bursie

On 2017-04-19 18:41, Mandy Chung wrote:
>> On Apr 19, 2017, at 4:57 AM, Magnus Ihse Bursie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Please review this simple change to allow custom to add specialized javadoc taglets.
>>
>> Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8178042
>> WebRev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ihse/JDK-8178042-allow-custom-taglets/webrev.01
> Looks fine to me.

Thanks for the review.

In an off-list discussion, Erik asked me to rewrite the hook mechanism
slightly. Here's an improved version:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ihse/JDK-8178042-allow-custom-taglets/webrev.02

/Magnus

>
> Mandy
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: JDK-8178042 Allow custom taglets

Erik Joelsson
Looks ok to me.

/Erik


On 2017-04-23 21:21, Magnus Ihse Bursie wrote:

>
> On 2017-04-19 18:41, Mandy Chung wrote:
>>> On Apr 19, 2017, at 4:57 AM, Magnus Ihse Bursie
>>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please review this simple change to allow custom to add specialized
>>> javadoc taglets.
>>>
>>> Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8178042
>>> WebRev:
>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ihse/JDK-8178042-allow-custom-taglets/webrev.01
>> Looks fine to me.
>
> Thanks for the review.
>
> In an off-list discussion, Erik asked me to rewrite the hook mechanism
> slightly. Here's an improved version:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ihse/JDK-8178042-allow-custom-taglets/webrev.02 
>
>
> /Magnus
>
>>
>> Mandy
>>
>

Loading...