Quantcast

RFR: JDK-8180447: Trailing space in JDK_JAVA_OPTIONS causes an application fail to launch

RFR: JDK-8180447: Trailing space in JDK_JAVA_OPTIONS causes an application fail to launch

Henry Jen
Hi,

Please review a trivial fix for JDK-8180447[1], which we also makes the output of options picked up by the environment variable in one line instead of two for easier extraction from output.

Cheers,
Henry

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~henryjen/jdk9/8180447/webrev/

Re: RFR: JDK-8180447: Trailing space in JDK_JAVA_OPTIONS causes an application fail to launch

Alan Bateman

On 17/05/2017 19:46, Henry Jen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please review a trivial fix for JDK-8180447[1], which we also makes the output of options picked up by the environment variable in one line instead of two for easier extraction from output.
>
> Cheers,
> Henry
>
> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~henryjen/jdk9/8180447/webrev/
This looks goods to me.

-Alan

Re: RFR: JDK-8180447: Trailing space in JDK_JAVA_OPTIONS causes an application fail to launch

Mandy Chung

> On May 17, 2017, at 11:46 AM, Henry Jen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please review a trivial fix for JDK-8180447[1], which we also makes the output of options picked up by the environment variable in one line instead of two for easier extraction from output.
>
> Cheers,
> Henry
>
> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~henryjen/jdk9/8180447/webrev/

Mandy