RFR: JDK-8185758: jdk.smartcardio has broken docs for exceptions

RFR: JDK-8185758: jdk.smartcardio has broken docs for exceptions

Jonathan Gibbons
(I'm not sure if there is a better list for this request, but the
request is so simple, I'm hoping it will be sufficient.

Please review this very simple fix to replace two uses of
<code>...</code> with {@code...}.

The underlying problem being fixed is incorrect handling of the first
sentence in a couple of cases, due to the presence of a '?' in the code
expression.  The doclet was treating the ? as terminating the first
sentence, leading to confusing output, and incorrect HTML being generated.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8185758/webrev.00/

-- Jon

Re: RFR: JDK-8185758: jdk.smartcardio has broken docs for exceptions

Ivan Gerasimov
The change looks good!

With kind regards,

Ivan