RFR: JDK-8187974: Merge Java Mission Control 6.1 3rdpartyreame with the JDK 18.3 3rdpartyreadme

RFR: JDK-8187974: Merge Java Mission Control 6.1 3rdpartyreame with the JDK 18.3 3rdpartyreadme

Erik Joelsson
When working on a closed feature, I needed access to the list of source
files from a SetupCopyFiles call. This patch adds a specific variable in
which this information is returned.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8187974/webrev.01/

/Erik

Re: RFR: JDK-8187974: Merge Java Mission Control 6.1 3rdpartyreame with the JDK 18.3 3rdpartyreadme

Magnus Ihse Bursie
On 2017-10-18 13:55, Erik Joelsson wrote:
> When working on a closed feature, I needed access to the list of
> source files from a SetupCopyFiles call. This patch adds a specific
> variable in which this information is returned.
>
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8187974/webrev.01/
Looks good to me.

/Magnus