RFR: JDK-8188578: move printFramesDocument from HtmlDocWriter to FrameOutputWriter

RFR: JDK-8188578: move printFramesDocument from HtmlDocWriter to FrameOutputWriter

Jonathan Gibbons
Please review a very simple cleanup fix to move an out-of-place method
from HtmlDocWriter to nearer its callsites in FrameOutputWriter.

Cleanup: no new tests required.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8188578/webrev.00/index.html

-- Jon

Re: RFR: JDK-8188578: move printFramesDocument from HtmlDocWriter to FrameOutputWriter

Kumar Srinivasan

Hi Jon,

I would check for unused imports in HtmlDocWriter.java
and remove those, otherwise looks good.

Kumar

> Please review a very simple cleanup fix to move an out-of-place method
> from HtmlDocWriter to nearer its callsites in FrameOutputWriter.
>
> Cleanup: no new tests required.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8188578/webrev.00/index.html
>
> -- Jon

Re: RFR: JDK-8188578: move printFramesDocument from HtmlDocWriter to FrameOutputWriter

Jonathan Gibbons
Thanks; yes, there was one now-unused import.

-- Jon