RFR: JDK-8188789: Update JDK 9.0.1 and Future OpenJDK bundle names

RFR: JDK-8188789: Update JDK 9.0.1 and Future OpenJDK bundle names

Erik Joelsson
For openjdk builds published by Oracle, we need to change the name of
the jdk bundle to be prefixed with "open". Instead of trying to enforce
this in the build itself, I'm just changing the remote artifact name in
the jib configuration.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8192932/webrev.01/

/Erik

Re: RFR: JDK-8188789: Update JDK 9.0.1 and Future OpenJDK bundle names

Tim Bell
Erik:

> For openjdk builds published by Oracle, we need to change the name of
> the jdk bundle to be prefixed with "open". Instead of trying to enforce
> this in the build itself, I'm just changing the remote artifact name in
> the jib configuration.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8192932/webrev.01/

Looks good.

Tim

Re: RFR: JDK-8188789: Update JDK 9.0.1 and Future OpenJDK bundle names

Magnus Ihse Bursie
On 2017-12-07 20:30, Erik Joelsson wrote:
> For openjdk builds published by Oracle, we need to change the name of
> the jdk bundle to be prefixed with "open". Instead of trying to
> enforce this in the build itself, I'm just changing the remote
> artifact name in the jib configuration.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8192932/webrev.01/
Looks good to me.

/Magnus