RFR: JDK-8189119: Devkit for Linux needs to include fontconfig-devel

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RFR: JDK-8189119: Devkit for Linux needs to include fontconfig-devel

Erik Joelsson
In preparation for removing fontconfig.h from the jdk src, this change
updates the build procedure for creating the linux devkit by adding
fontconfig to the sysroot, as well as bumping the devkit version to one
with fontconfig included.

Phil, could you test this patch with your changes and see if it works. I
have tried it locally myself after removing fontconfig.h and updating
the include to get the one from the system, but it would be good to get
confirmation from you.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8189119/webrev.01/

Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8189119

/Erik

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: JDK-8189119: Devkit for Linux needs to include fontconfig-devel

Magnus Ihse Bursie
On 2017-10-18 13:28, Erik Joelsson wrote:

> In preparation for removing fontconfig.h from the jdk src, this change
> updates the build procedure for creating the linux devkit by adding
> fontconfig to the sysroot, as well as bumping the devkit version to
> one with fontconfig included.
>
> Phil, could you test this patch with your changes and see if it works.
> I have tried it locally myself after removing fontconfig.h and
> updating the include to get the one from the system, but it would be
> good to get confirmation from you.
>
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8189119/webrev.01/
Looks good to me.

/Magnus
>
> Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8189119
>
> /Erik
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: JDK-8189119: Devkit for Linux needs to include fontconfig-devel

Phil Race
Sorry I did not reply to this earlier.
But yes I've tested it and it works and I am going to send my fix for
review soon.

-phil.

On 10/22/17, 11:59 PM, Magnus Ihse Bursie wrote:

> On 2017-10-18 13:28, Erik Joelsson wrote:
>> In preparation for removing fontconfig.h from the jdk src, this
>> change updates the build procedure for creating the linux devkit by
>> adding fontconfig to the sysroot, as well as bumping the devkit
>> version to one with fontconfig included.
>>
>> Phil, could you test this patch with your changes and see if it
>> works. I have tried it locally myself after removing fontconfig.h and
>> updating the include to get the one from the system, but it would be
>> good to get confirmation from you.
>>
>> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8189119/webrev.01/
> Looks good to me.
>
> /Magnus
>>
>> Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8189119
>>
>> /Erik
>>
>