RFR: JDK-8190725: Freetype license file provided with configure not included in images

RFR: JDK-8190725: Freetype license file provided with configure not included in images

Erik Joelsson
The inclusion of the freetype license file has stopped working. For the
-ri windows profile, we set --with-freetype-license, but the makefile
logic for creating the java.desktop jmod is broken and doesn't pick it
up. This patch fixes the FindModuleLegalDirs macro so that
support/modules_legal/$MODULE gets included as well.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8190725/webrev.01/

/Erik

Re: RFR: JDK-8190725: Freetype license file provided with configure not included in images

Tim Bell
Erik:

> The inclusion of the freetype license file has stopped working. For the
> -ri windows profile, we set --with-freetype-license, but the makefile
> logic for creating the java.desktop jmod is broken and doesn't pick it
> up. This patch fixes the FindModuleLegalDirs macro so that
> support/modules_legal/$MODULE gets included as well.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8190725/webrev.01/

Looks good.

/Tim

Re: RFR: JDK-8190725: Freetype license file provided with configure not included in images

Magnus Ihse Bursie
On 2017-11-03 21:34, Erik Joelsson wrote:
> The inclusion of the freetype license file has stopped working. For
> the -ri windows profile, we set --with-freetype-license, but the
> makefile logic for creating the java.desktop jmod is broken and
> doesn't pick it up. This patch fixes the FindModuleLegalDirs macro so
> that support/modules_legal/$MODULE gets included as well.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8190725/webrev.01/
Looks good to me.

/Magnus