RFR: JDK-8190735: Define all base artifacts for all open/open-debug profiles

RFR: JDK-8190735: Define all base artifacts for all open/open-debug profiles

Erik Joelsson
When first defining artifacts for build profiles in Jib, I only defined
those that we are actually publishing in promoted builds. With Mach 5 we
now have requirements on being able to test open only builds as well as
their debug variants.This patch removes the special case definitions of
artifacts for the open and open-debug profiles and instead derives them
from the main profiles. I also removed the no longer needed
"compact-profiles" target from linux-x86-open.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8190735/webrev.01/

/Erik

Re: RFR: JDK-8190735: Define all base artifacts for all open/open-debug profiles

Tim Bell
Erik:

> When first defining artifacts for build profiles in Jib, I only defined
> those that we are actually publishing in promoted builds. With Mach 5 we
> now have requirements on being able to test open only builds as well as
> their debug variants.This patch removes the special case definitions of
> artifacts for the open and open-debug profiles and instead derives them
> from the main profiles. I also removed the no longer needed
> "compact-profiles" target from linux-x86-open.
>
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~erikj/8190735/webrev.01/

/Tim