RFR : JDK-8191313 - deprecate RMIConnectorServer.CREDENTIAL_TYPES

RFR : JDK-8191313 - deprecate RMIConnectorServer.CREDENTIAL_TYPES

Ujwal Vangapally

Re: RFR : JDK-8191313 - deprecate RMIConnectorServer.CREDENTIAL_TYPES

roger riggs
Hi Ujwal,

Looks fine.

(There may be a bit of confusion because in the webrev it looks like the
value is being added and deprecated.
The field is present in JDK 9 and this is formalizing the intention to
remove it after JDK 1).

(I cleaned up the csr a bit to remove extraneous information in the
changset).

Thanks, Roger

Re: RFR : JDK-8191313 - deprecate RMIConnectorServer.CREDENTIAL_TYPES

Ujwal Vangapally
Thanks for the review and edit's in CSR Roger :-)

Ujwal.