RFR: JDK-8191914: (XS): New SA test timeout on windows

RFR: JDK-8191914: (XS): New SA test timeout on windows

Jini George
Hello,

Requesting reviews for a very small change to avoid the timeout of the
recently added TestJhsdbJStackLock.java test case on windows. The change
includes unquarantining this test on windows also.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8191914/webrev.00/

Thanks,
Jini.

Re: RFR: JDK-8191914: (XS): New SA test timeout on windows

David Holmes
Hi Jini,

Fix looks good. Have you checked the other tests for a similar problem?

On 30/11/2017 4:34 PM, Jini George wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Requesting reviews for a very small change to avoid the timeout of the
> recently added TestJhsdbJStackLock.java test case on windows. The change
> includes unquarantining this test on windows also.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8191914/webrev.00/
>
> Thanks,
> Jini.

RE: RFR: JDK-8191914: (XS): New SA test timeout on windows

Sharath Ballal
Hi Jini,
Looks good to me.

Thanks,
Sharath (Not a Reviewer)

Re: RFR: JDK-8191914: (XS): New SA test timeout on windows

Jini George
Thank you, David, for the review, and for pointing out about the other
tests. I went through the other tests and corrected a few more. Would
you please take a look at the modified webrev ?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8191914/webrev.01/index.html

Thanks,
Jini.

On 11/30/2017 1:27 PM, David Holmes wrote:

> Hi Jini,
>
> Fix looks good. Have you checked the other tests for a similar problem?

> On 30/11/2017 4:34 PM, Jini George wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Requesting reviews for a very small change to avoid the timeout of the
>> recently added TestJhsdbJStackLock.java test case on windows. The
>> change includes unquarantining this test on windows also.

>> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8191914/webrev.00/
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jini.

Re: RFR: JDK-8191914: (XS): New SA test timeout on windows

Jini George
This has passed Mach5 testing and jprt is being run currently.

Thanks,
Jini.

>>> Jini.

Re: RFR: JDK-8191914: (XS): New SA test timeout on windows

Jini George
Thank you very much for the review, Sharath!

- Jini.

On 11/30/2017 9:59 PM, Sharath Ballal wrote:

> Hi Jini,
> Looks good to me.
>
> Thanks,
> Sharath (Not a Reviewer)

Looks good!

Thanks for the additional simplifications using OutputAnalyzer.

David

>>> Jini.

RE: RFR: JDK-8191914: (XS): New SA test timeout on windows

Sharath Ballal
Looks Good Jini.

Thanks,
Sharath

Thanks for the additional simplifications using OutputAnalyzer.

David

On 1/12/2017 2:37 PM, Jini George wrote:

> Thank you, David, for the review, and for pointing out about the other
> tests. I went through the other tests and corrected a few more. Would
> you please take a look at the modified webrev ?
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8191914/webrev.01/index.html
>
> Thanks,
> Jini.
>
> On 11/30/2017 1:27 PM, David Holmes wrote:
>> Hi Jini,
>>
>> Fix looks good. Have you checked the other tests for a similar problem?

>> On 30/11/2017 4:34 PM, Jini George wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Requesting reviews for a very small change to avoid the timeout of
>>> the recently added TestJhsdbJStackLock.java test case on windows.
>>> The change includes unquarantining this test on windows also.

>>> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8191914/webrev.00/
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jini.