RFR: JDK-8192823 - Testcase for 'clhsdb source' command

RFR: JDK-8192823 - Testcase for 'clhsdb source' command

Sharath Ballal

Hello,

Pls review changes for the following issue:

Bug ID: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8192823

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sballal/8192823/webrev.00/

Thanks,

Sharath

Re: RFR: JDK-8192823 - Testcase for 'clhsdb source' command

Jini George
Hi Sharath,

I feel it would be good to have at least 2 commands in the commands
source file. And it would be good to delete the commands source file
once the test has run and passed.

Other than these, it looks good to me.

Thanks,
Jini (Not a Reviewer).

On 12/1/2017 12:23 PM, Sharath Ballal wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Pls review changes for the following issue:
>
> Bug ID: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8192823
>
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sballal/8192823/webrev.00/
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sharath

RE: RFR: JDK-8192823 - Testcase for 'clhsdb source' command

Sharath Ballal
Hi Jini,
Thanks for the review.
I have done the changes.  I have left the file undeleted when there is a failure.
Update webrev is http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sballal/8192823/webrev.01/

Earlier the test has passed in  JPRT and mach5.  I will run them again now.

Thanks,
Sharath

I feel it would be good to have at least 2 commands in the commands source file. And it would be good to delete the commands source file once the test has run and passed.

Other than these, it looks good to me.

Thanks,
Jini (Not a Reviewer).

On 12/1/2017 12:23 PM, Sharath Ballal wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Pls review changes for the following issue:
>
> Bug ID: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8192823
>
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sballal/8192823/webrev.00/
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sharath

RE: RFR: JDK-8192823 - Testcase for 'clhsdb source' command

Sharath Ballal
Can I have one more review please ?

Thanks,
Sharath

I feel it would be good to have at least 2 commands in the commands source file. And it would be good to delete the commands source file once the test has run and passed.

Other than these, it looks good to me.

Thanks,
Jini (Not a Reviewer).

On 12/1/2017 12:23 PM, Sharath Ballal wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Pls review changes for the following issue:
>
> Bug ID: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8192823
>
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sballal/8192823/webrev.00/
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sharath

Re: RFR: JDK-8192823 - Testcase for 'clhsdb source' command

Jini George

Jini.

On 12/1/2017 4:21 PM, Sharath Ballal wrote:

> Hi Jini,
> Thanks for the review.
> I have done the changes.  I have left the file undeleted when there is a failure.
> Update webrev is http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sballal/8192823/webrev.01/
>
> Earlier the test has passed in  JPRT and mach5.  I will run them again now.
>
> Thanks,
> Sharath

serguei.spitsyn@oracle.com
Hi Sharath,