RFR: JDK-8259942: Enable customizations in CompileJavaModules.gmk and Main.gmk

RFR: JDK-8259942: Enable customizations in CompileJavaModules.gmk and Main.gmk

Adam Farley-2
Hi All,

Reviews and sponsor requested for a simple fix.

This change restores the ability of these makefiles to include
customizations.

No sign this ability was removed deliberately, so I think it was just a
mistake.

Also includes a small readability improvement.

PR: https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/2134

Best Regards

Adam Farley
Software Developer
Red Hat

Re: RFR: JDK-8259942: Enable customizations in CompileJavaModules.gmk and Main.gmk

Adam Farley-2
Hi All,

Sponsor requested for a simple fix (reviews already complete).

This change restores the ability of these makefiles to include
customizations.

No sign this ability was removed deliberately, so I think it was just a
mistake.

Also includes a small readability improvement.

PR: https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/2134

Best Regards

Adam Farley
Software Developer
Red Hat

Re: RFR: JDK-8259942: Enable customizations in CompileJavaModules.gmk and Main.gmk

Magnus Ihse Bursie
You need to give the "/integrate" PR command. I can sponsor it afterwards.

/Magnus

On 2021-02-22 11:19, Adam Farley wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Sponsor requested for a simple fix (reviews already complete).
>
> This change restores the ability of these makefiles to include
> customizations.
>
> No sign this ability was removed deliberately, so I think it was just a
> mistake.
>
> Also includes a small readability improvement.

> PR: https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/2134
>
> Best Regards
>
> Adam Farley
> Software Developer
> Red Hat

Re: RFR: JDK-8259942: Enable customizations in CompileJavaModules.gmk and Main.gmk

Adam Farley-2
Thanks Magnus. :)

Command given.

Best Regards