RFR (JDK10/JAXP Doc-only) 8181047: Add comment to technical terms that shall not be translated

RFR (JDK10/JAXP Doc-only) 8181047: Add comment to technical terms that shall not be translated

huizhe wang
Hi,

Please review a doc-only change that adds a few notes to message files
that serves as a notification to translation teams that some technical
terms shall not be translated.

JBS:
webres:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~joehw/jdk10/8181047/webrev/

Thanks,
Joe

Re: RFR (JDK10/JAXP Doc-only) 8181047: Add comment to technical terms that shall not be translated

Lance Andersen
+1

> On Jan 12, 2018, at 2:40 PM, huizhe wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please review a doc-only change that adds a few notes to message files that serves as a notification to translation teams that some technical terms shall not be translated.
>
> JBS:
> webres:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~joehw/jdk10/8181047/webrev/
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif> <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>Lance Andersen| Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: RFR (JDK10/JAXP Doc-only) 8181047: Add comment to technical terms that shall not be translated

Leo Jiang
Maybe you should also add a comment for this line:

  NoCatalogFound = JAXP09030003: No Catalog is specified.

Thanks,
Leo

On 01/13/2018 03:40 AM, huizhe wang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please review a doc-only change that adds a few notes to message files that serves as a notification to translation
> teams that some technical terms shall not be translated.
>
> JBS:
> webres:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~joehw/jdk10/8181047/webrev/
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

Re: RFR (JDK10/JAXP Doc-only) 8181047: Add comment to technical terms that shall not be translated

huizhe wang
Added, same for the line that has "href and base", although that seemed
to be the norm for the translation team already (I mean they did not
translate those terms). But just for the completeness, I added those
comments as well.

Thanks,
Joe