Quantcast

RFR(M): 8175300 - Enable artifact resolution for jtreg tests

RFR(M): 8175300 - Enable artifact resolution for jtreg tests

Christian Tornqvist
Hi everyone,

Please review this change that adds the ability to have external
dependencies in jtreg tests. As a proof of concept, I've added Scimark to
the Hotspot repository. The concept is this, annotate the test with one or
more @Artifact annotation describing the external dependencies, these can
then either be resolved manually (using -Djdk.test.lib.artifacts.<name>) or
automatically using a custom ArtifactManager.

The make changes were contributed by Erik Joelsson.

These changes have been verified by running the Scimark test locally (using
make) and in JPRT.

Bugs:

Webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ctornqvi/webrev/8175300/webrev.00/

Thanks,

Christian

RE: RFR(M): 8175300 - Enable artifact resolution for jtreg tests

Christian Tornqvist
Updated webrev based on feedback from Magnus Ihse Bursie:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ctornqvi/webrev/8175300/webrev.01/

Re: RFR(M): 8175300 - Enable artifact resolution for jtreg tests

Magnus Ihse Bursie
Looks good to me now.

/Magnus

On 2017-03-09 17:42, Christian Tornqvist wrote:

> Updated webrev based on feedback from Magnus Ihse Bursie:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ctornqvi/webrev/8175300/webrev.01/

George Triantafillou
Hi Christian,

Looks good.