RFR(S): 8173475 : java/net/HttpURLConnection/SetAuthenticator tests have undeclared dependency on java.logging module

RFR(S): 8173475 : java/net/HttpURLConnection/SetAuthenticator tests have undeclared dependency on java.logging module

Sergei Kovalev
Hi All,

Please review a small fix for tests.

BugID: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8173475
WebRev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~skovalev/8173475/webrev.00/

Issue: Two tests fail in case of usage '--limit-module' command line option.
Root cause: One of the files HTTPTest.java has dependency on
java.logging module. Second tests HTTPSetAuthenticatorTest.java extends
first one. Therefore we need to add dependency declaration to the both
tests.

--
With best regards,
Sergei

Re: RFR(S): 8173475 : java/net/HttpURLConnection/SetAuthenticator tests have undeclared dependency on java.logging module

Daniel Fuchs
+1

best regards,

-- daniel