Quantcast

RFR(S) 8178731: compiler/ciReplay/SABase.java does not compile

RFR(S) 8178731: compiler/ciReplay/SABase.java does not compile

Ekaterina Pavlova
Hi everyone,

Please review this small change that fixes hotspot/test/compiler/ciReplay/SABase.java
This file used ProcessHandle.getPid() which was recently renamed in ProcessHandle.pid()
as part of JDK-8178347.
Also fixed test/serviceability/sa/sadebugd/SADebugDTest.java which had the same issue.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev/epavlova/8178731/webrev.00/

Tested by running jprt.

thanks,
-katya

p.s.
 Igor Ignatyev volunteered to sponsor this change.

Re: RFR(S) 8178731: compiler/ciReplay/SABase.java does not compile

Igor Ignatyev
Hi Katya,

looks good to me. since it also changes svc tests, I cc'ed svc-dev alias.

Thanks,
-- Igor

> On Apr 14, 2017, at 3:52 PM, Ekaterina Pavlova <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Please review this small change that fixes hotspot/test/compiler/ciReplay/SABase.java
> This file used ProcessHandle.getPid() which was recently renamed in ProcessHandle.pid()
> as part of JDK-8178347.
> Also fixed test/serviceability/sa/sadebugd/SADebugDTest.java which had the same issue.
>
>   bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8178731
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev/epavlova/8178731/webrev.00/
>
> Tested by running jprt.
>
> thanks,
> -katya
>
> p.s.
> Igor Ignatyev volunteered to sponsor this change.

Re: RFR(S) 8178731: compiler/ciReplay/SABase.java does not compile

serguei.spitsyn@oracle.com
Hi Katya,

It looks good.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 4/14/17 15:54, Igor Ignatyev wrote:

> Hi Katya,
>
> looks good to me. since it also changes svc tests, I cc'ed svc-dev alias.
>
> Thanks,
> -- Igor
>
>> On Apr 14, 2017, at 3:52 PM, Ekaterina Pavlova <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Please review this small change that fixes hotspot/test/compiler/ciReplay/SABase.java
>> This file used ProcessHandle.getPid() which was recently renamed in ProcessHandle.pid()
>> as part of JDK-8178347.
>> Also fixed test/serviceability/sa/sadebugd/SADebugDTest.java which had the same issue.
>>
>>    bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8178731
>> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev/epavlova/8178731/webrev.00/
>>
>> Tested by running jprt.
>>
>> thanks,
>> -katya
>>
>> p.s.
>> Igor Ignatyev volunteered to sponsor this change.

Re: RFR(S) 8178731: compiler/ciReplay/SABase.java does not compile

Dmitry Samersoff
Katya,

Looks good to me.

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia