RFR(S): 8180195: remove jaxp testlibrary

RFR(S): 8180195: remove jaxp testlibrary

Igor Ignatyev
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180195/webrev.00/index.html
> 3049 lines changed: 114 ins; 2927 del; 8 mod;

Hi all,

could you please review this small patch which removes a fork of testlibrary from jaxp repo? there were a few differences b/w the testlibraries: top level testlibrary did not have CompilerUtils class, its ProcessTools did not have executeTestJava (which is basically an alias for executeTestJvm) and its OutputAnalyzer did not have methods to dump stdout, stderr into specific streams.

this fix is a part of ongoing effort on merging and cleaning up our test libraries[1].

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180195/webrev.00/index.html
testing: :jaxp_all

-- Igor

RE: RFR(S): 8180195: remove jaxp testlibrary

Frank Yuan
Looks fine, although I am not a reviewer.

Thanks
Frank

huizhe wang
+1. Thanks Frank for checking.

-Joe

On 5/15/2017 7:50 PM, Frank Yuan wrote:

> Looks fine, although I am not a reviewer.
>
> Thanks
> Frank

Hi Joe, Frank,

thank you for the review!