Quantcast

RFR(S) : 8180399 : move jdk.testlibrary.LockFreeLogManager to the top level test library

RFR(S) : 8180399 : move jdk.testlibrary.LockFreeLogManager to the top level test library

Igor Ignatyev
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180399/webrev.00/index.html
> 186 lines changed: 87 ins; 90 del; 9 mod;

Hi all,

could you please review this small patch which moves LockFreeLogManager class from jdk test library to the top level test library?
this fix is a part of ongoing effort on merging and cleaning up our test libraries[1].

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180397/webrev.00/index.html
testing: affected tests

[1]  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8075327

Thanks,
-- Igor

Re: RFR(S) : 8180399 : move jdk.testlibrary.LockFreeLogManager to the top level test library

Paul Sandoz

It’s this one :-)

  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8180399 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8180399>
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev/8180399/webrev.00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev/8180399/webrev.00/>

Does the Locks test need to depend on stuff in /lib/testlibrary ?

Paul.

> On 16 May 2017, at 21:21, Igor Ignatyev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180399/webrev.00/index.html
>> 186 lines changed: 87 ins; 90 del; 9 mod;
>
> Hi all,
>
> could you please review this small patch which moves LockFreeLogManager class from jdk test library to the top level test library?
> this fix is a part of ongoing effort on merging and cleaning up our test libraries[1].
>
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180397/webrev.00/index.html
> testing: affected tests
>
> [1]  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8075327
>
> Thanks,
> -- Igor

Re: RFR(S) : 8180399 : move jdk.testlibrary.LockFreeLogManager to the top level test library

Igor Ignatyev
Paul,

doh, too many review requests in parallel, thank you for providing the correct links.

yes, you are right j/l/m/ThreadMXBean/Locks test does not depend on jdk testlibrary anymore, I have cleaned it up and retested:

>   * @author  Mandy Chung
>   * @author  Jaroslav Bachorik
>   *
> - * @library /lib/testlibrary /test/lib