RFR (S) 8193053: jvm crash by G1CMBitMapClosure::do_addr

RFR (S) 8193053: jvm crash by G1CMBitMapClosure::do_addr

coleen.phillimore

open webrev at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coleenp/8193053.01/webrev
bug link https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8193053

This fix is somewhat minimal because it's late in the jdk 10 release
cycle but improved function name is welcome.

Tested with failing jck tests for several hours (usual failure in first
run).  Also ran mach5 tier1-5 (still in progress but almost done).

Thanks,
Coleen

Re: RFR (S) 8193053: jvm crash by G1CMBitMapClosure::do_addr

Kim Barrett
> On Dec 11, 2017, at 5:09 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> open webrev at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coleenp/8193053.01/webrev
> bug link https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8193053
>
> This fix is somewhat minimal because it's late in the jdk 10 release cycle but improved function name is welcome.
>
> Tested with failing jck tests for several hours (usual failure in first run).  Also ran mach5 tier1-5 (still in progress but almost done).
>
> Thanks,
> Coleen

Change looks okay.

Re: RFR (S) 8193053: jvm crash by G1CMBitMapClosure::do_addr

coleen.phillimore
Thanks Kim!
Coleen