RFR(S): 8193443: [s390]: EncodeISOArray generates wrong vector code

RFR(S): 8193443: [s390]: EncodeISOArray generates wrong vector code

Schmidt, Lutz

Dear all,

I would like to request reviews for this s390-only bux fix:

Bug:    https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8193443

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lucy/webrevs/8193443.00/index.html

The condition code setting from vector compare instructions differs slightly from that of scalar instructions. Distinct condition code enum values were introduced, related conditional branch aliases were defined and, of course, the buggy code was fixed.

The previously failing jtreg tests now pass.

I would very much appreciate if this fix would make it into Java 10.

Thank you!

Lutz

RE: RFR(S): 8193443: [s390]: EncodeISOArray generates wrong vector code

Lindenmaier, Goetz
Hi Lutz,

change looks good. (Had to search a bit to find the essential change :))

If you want to get it into jdk10, you should push this to jdk/jdk today.

Best regards,
  Goetz.

Doerr, Martin
Hi Lutz,

reviewed and pushed to jdk/jdk.

Best regards,
Martin

change looks good. (Had to search a bit to find the essential change :))

If you want to get it into jdk10, you should push this to jdk/jdk today.

Best regards,
  Goetz.

Thank you, Goetz and Martin!
That’s what I call “no unnecessary delay”.

Regards, Lutz