RFR(S) 8227435: Perf::attach() should not throw a java.lang.Exception

RFR(S) 8227435: Perf::attach() should not throw a java.lang.Exception

Schmelter, Ralf

Please review this small change. It changes the exception which will be thrown when the perf file has not yet the correct size. Instead of throwing the (not declared) java.lang.Exception, we will now throw java.io.IOException, which is expected by the calling code.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rschmelter/webrevs/8227435/webrev.0/

bugreport: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8227435

Best regards,

Ralf

Re: RFR(S) 8227435: Perf::attach() should not throw a java.lang.Exception

serguei.spitsyn@oracle.com
Hi Ralf,

It looks good.

Thanks,