RFR: Two krb5 release notes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RFR: Two krb5 release notes

Weijun Wang
Please take a review on these 2 release notes:

https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177084
8029994: Support "include" and "includedir" in krb5.conf

https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177083
8036779: sun.security.krb5.KdcComm interprets kdc_timeout as msec
instead of sec

Both were integrated quite some time ago.

Thanks
Max
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: Two krb5 release notes

Jamil Nimeh
Hi Max,

On 3/18/2017 5:40 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
> Please take a review on these 2 release notes:
>
> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177084
> 8029994: Support "include" and "includedir" in krb5.conf
Only one minor suggestion: replace "say, " with "for example" or
"e.g.".  "say, " in this context sounds too colloquial for something
more formal like a release note.
>
> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177083
> 8036779: sun.security.krb5.KdcComm interprets kdc_timeout as msec
> instead of sec
Again, only minor suggestions:
* Replace "interop" with "interoperability"
* Replace "Customers concerning on interop between..." with "Customers
concerned about interoperability between..."
>
> Both were integrated quite some time ago.
>
> Thanks
> Max
Both look good to me otherwise.

--Jamil

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: Two krb5 release notes

Weijun Wang
Thanks a lot. Both updated.

--Max

On 03/19/2017 01:37 PM, Jamil Nimeh wrote:

> Hi Max,
>
> On 3/18/2017 5:40 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
>> Please take a review on these 2 release notes:
>>
>> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177084
>> 8029994: Support "include" and "includedir" in krb5.conf
> Only one minor suggestion: replace "say, " with "for example" or
> "e.g.".  "say, " in this context sounds too colloquial for something
> more formal like a release note.
>>
>> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177083
>> 8036779: sun.security.krb5.KdcComm interprets kdc_timeout as msec
>> instead of sec
> Again, only minor suggestions:
> * Replace "interop" with "interoperability"
> * Replace "Customers concerning on interop between..." with "Customers
> concerned about interoperability between..."
>>
>> Both were integrated quite some time ago.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Max
> Both look good to me otherwise.
>
> --Jamil
>