RFR(XL) 8193439: Update Graal

Igor Veresov
Please check the JBS entry for the list of the changsets.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iveresov/8193439/webrev.00/

Thanks,
igor

Re: RFR(XL) 8193439: Update Graal

Vladimir Kozlov
New CRC32 files need copyright year update. Otherwise looks good.

Did you submit pre-integration testing?

Thanks,
Vladimir

On 12/13/17 4:00 AM, Igor Veresov wrote:
> Please check the JBS entry for the list of the changsets.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iveresov/8193439/webrev.00/
>
> Thanks,
> igor

Re: RFR(XL) 8193439: Update Graal

Igor Veresov
Fixed. I’ll file a separate bug to fix the copyright year upstream. The testing is in progress, added a link to the JBS entry.

igor

On 12/13/17 8:56 AM, Igor Veresov wrote:
> Fixed. I’ll file a separate bug to fix the copyright year upstream. The testing is in progress, added a link to the JBS entry.

Thank you.

Vladimir