Quantcast

RFR(XS): 8176403: [TESTBUG] gc/arguments/TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA is referencing no longer existing group

RFR(XS): 8176403: [TESTBUG] gc/arguments/TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA is referencing no longer existing group

sangheon.kim@oracle.com
Hi all,

Could I have some reviews for this change?

As current TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA.java uses old test
group tag, changed to use the new tag.

The test uses the old test group tag but it is not tested on JPRT.
Because recently jprt.properties file was changed and I was using the
old one.

CR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8176403
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sangheki/8176403/webrev.0
Testing: JPRT (checked the test is ran and passed)

Thanks,
Sangheon

Re: RFR(XS): 8176403: [TESTBUG] gc/arguments/TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA is referencing no longer existing group

David Holmes
Hi Sangheon,

On 9/03/2017 9:24 AM, sangheon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could I have some reviews for this change?
>
> As current TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA.java uses old test
> group tag, changed to use the new tag.

To be clear it was not a "test group tag" but a library path that is
wrong in the test and which has been fixed.

> The test uses the old test group tag but it is not tested on JPRT.
> Because recently jprt.properties file was changed and I was using the
> old one.
>
> CR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8176403
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sangheki/8176403/webrev.0

Looks fine to me.

I consider this small enough to be pushed under the trivial change rule
- particularly as it blocks other pushes.

> Testing: JPRT (checked the test is ran and passed)
>
> Thanks,
> Sangheon

Re: RFR(XS): 8176403: [TESTBUG] gc/arguments/TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA is referencing no longer existing group

Daniel D. Daugherty
On 3/8/17 4:31 PM, David Holmes wrote:

> Hi Sangheon,
>
> On 9/03/2017 9:24 AM, sangheon wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Could I have some reviews for this change?
>>
>> As current TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA.java uses old test
>> group tag, changed to use the new tag.
>
> To be clear it was not a "test group tag" but a library path that is
> wrong in the test and which has been fixed.

But you can have a second (R)eview if you need it.

Dan

On 3/8/17 4:34 PM, Daniel D. Daugherty wrote:

> On 3/8/17 4:31 PM, David Holmes wrote:
>> Hi Sangheon,
>>
>> On 9/03/2017 9:24 AM, sangheon wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Could I have some reviews for this change?
>>>
>>> As current TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA.java uses old test
>>> group tag, changed to use the new tag.
>>
>> To be clear it was not a "test group tag" but a library path that is
>> wrong in the test and which has been fixed.
>
> But you can have a second (R)eview if you need it.

Wow! That could have been more clear...

Thumbs up!

Dan

> Dan
>

>>> The test uses the old test group tag but it is not tested on JPRT.
>>> Because recently jprt.properties file was changed and I was using the
>>> old one.
>>>
>>> CR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8176403
>>> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sangheki/8176403/webrev.0
>>
>> Looks fine to me.
>>
>> I consider this small enough to be pushed under the trivial change
>> rule - particularly as it blocks other pushes.

>>> Testing: JPRT (checked the test is ran and passed)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Sangheon

Re: RFR(XS): 8176403: [TESTBUG] gc/arguments/TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA is referencing no longer existing group

sangheon.kim@oracle.com
Hi David,

On 03/08/2017 03:31 PM, David Holmes wrote:

> Hi Sangheon,
>
> On 9/03/2017 9:24 AM, sangheon wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Could I have some reviews for this change?
>>
>> As current TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA.java uses old test
>> group tag, changed to use the new tag.
>
> To be clear it was not a "test group tag" but a library path that is
> wrong in the test and which has been fixed.
Okay, thanks for the correction.

>> The test uses the old test group tag but it is not tested on JPRT.
>> Because recently jprt.properties file was changed and I was using the
>> old one.
>>
>> CR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8176403
>> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sangheki/8176403/webrev.0
>
> Looks fine to me.
>
> I consider this small enough to be pushed under the trivial change
> rule - particularly as it blocks other pushes.
Okay, I will prepare the push.
Thank you for the review.

Thanks,
Sangheon

>> Testing: JPRT (checked the test is ran and passed)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sangheon

Re: RFR(XS): 8176403: [TESTBUG] gc/arguments/TestSmallInitialHeapWithLargePageAndNUMA is referencing no longer existing group

sangheon.kim@oracle.com
Hi Dan,

On 03/08/2017 03:37 PM, Daniel D. Daugherty wrote:

> On 3/8/17 4:34 PM, Daniel D. Daugherty wrote:
>> On 3/8/17 4:31 PM, David Holmes wrote:
>>> Hi Sangheon,

>>> To be clear it was not a "test group tag" but a library path that is
>>> wrong in the test and which has been fixed.
>>
>> But you can have a second (R)eview if you need it.
>
> Wow! That could have been more clear...
>
> Thumbs up!
Thanks for the review.

Thanks,