RFR(XS) : 8182672: Java 8u121 on Linux intermittently returns null for MAC address

RFR(XS) : 8182672: Java 8u121 on Linux intermittently returns null for MAC address

Seán Coffey
Looking to backport this to jdk8u-dev. There was a minor tweak in the
testcase around how the interfaces are streamed. As a result, I'm
carrying out a code review for the backport. Dropped use of
"NetworkInterface.networkInterfaces();"

Presume it's ok  :

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/webrev.8182672.8u-dev/webrev/

Sean.

Re: RFR(XS) : 8182672: Java 8u121 on Linux intermittently returns null for MAC address

Michael McMahon
Looks fine Sean.

Thanks,
Michael.