RFR(XS): 8193597: sun/nio/cs/TestStringCoding.java fails intermittently with getBytes(csn) failed -> GBK

RFR(XS): 8193597: sun/nio/cs/TestStringCoding.java fails intermittently with getBytes(csn) failed -> GBK

Roland Westrelin-3

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~roland/8193597/webrev.00/

In the test case, the loop limit check is replicated out of the loop and
the cmp node is shared by the two checks. When loop strip mining adjust
the inner loop's limit check it also changes the outer of loop
check. The fix is to change the cloned loop limit check so the outer of
loop test is not affected.

Roland.

Re: RFR(XS): 8193597: sun/nio/cs/TestStringCoding.java fails intermittently with getBytes(csn) failed -> GBK

Tobias Hartmann-2
Hi Roland,

looks good to me. I'll run testing and sponsor.

Best regards,
Tobias

On 12.01.2018 11:53, Roland Westrelin wrote:

> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~roland/8193597/webrev.00/
>
> In the test case, the loop limit check is replicated out of the loop and
> the cmp node is shared by the two checks. When loop strip mining adjust
> the inner loop's limit check it also changes the outer of loop
> check. The fix is to change the cloned loop limit check so the outer of
> loop test is not affected.
>
> Roland.

Re: RFR(XS): 8193597: sun/nio/cs/TestStringCoding.java fails intermittently with getBytes(csn) failed -> GBK

Roland Westrelin-3

> looks good to me. I'll run testing and sponsor.

Thanks!

Roland.