RFR: XS: SA: JDK-8191919: Include TestJhsdbJstackLock.java in ProblemList.txt

RFR: XS: SA: JDK-8191919: Include TestJhsdbJstackLock.java in ProblemList.txt

Jini George
Hello,

Could I please get quick reviews for excluding TestJhsdbJstackLock.java
since it causes timeouts on windows ?

ID: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8191919
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8191919/webrev.00/

Thanks,
Jini.

Re: RFR: XS: SA: JDK-8191919: Include TestJhsdbJstackLock.java in ProblemList.txt

Daniel D. Daugherty
On 11/27/17 12:21 PM, Jini George wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could I please get quick reviews for excluding
> TestJhsdbJstackLock.java since it causes timeouts on windows ?
>
> ID: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8191919
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8191919/webrev.00/

test/hotspot/jtreg/ProblemList.txt
     No comments.

Thumbs up! This fix qualifies as trivial: only needs a single (R)eviewer and
does not need to wait 24 hours.

I can sponsor the push if you need me to...

Dan

> Thanks,
> Jini.

Re: RFR: XS: SA: JDK-8191919: Include TestJhsdbJstackLock.java in ProblemList.txt

Jini George
Thank you very much, Dan for the quick review and for sponsoring.

- Jini.