RFR(XS): move FilterClassLoader and ParentLastURLClassLoader to top level testlibrary

RFR(XS): move FilterClassLoader and ParentLastURLClassLoader to top level testlibrary

Igor Ignatyev
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180395/webrev.00/index.html
> 200 lines changed: 101 ins; 99 del; 0 mod;

Hi all,

could you please review this small fix which move FilterClassLoader and ParentLastURLClassLoader class from jdk testlibrary to top level testlibrary?
this fix is a part of ongoing effort on merging and cleaning up our test libraries[1].

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180395/webrev.00/index.html

[1]  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8075327

Thanks,
-- Igor

Re: RFR(XS): move FilterClassLoader and ParentLastURLClassLoader to top level testlibrary

Paul Sandoz
Are these classes used? If not should they be deleted?

Paul.

> On 16 May 2017, at 17:01, Igor Ignatyev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180395/webrev.00/index.html
>> 200 lines changed: 101 ins; 99 del; 0 mod;
>
> Hi all,
>
> could you please review this small fix which move FilterClassLoader and ParentLastURLClassLoader class from jdk testlibrary to top level testlibrary?
> this fix is a part of ongoing effort on merging and cleaning up our test libraries[1].
>
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8180395/webrev.00/index.html
>
> [1]  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8075327
>
> Thanks,
> -- Igor

Re: RFR(XS): move FilterClassLoader and ParentLastURLClassLoader to top level testlibrary

Paul Sandoz

> On 17 May 2017, at 17:02, Paul Sandoz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Are these classes used? If not should they be deleted?

+1 I found out that these classes are currently used in other places and it’s very convenient to keep ‘em around in the right test library location.

Paul.