Quantcast

RFR (XXS): 8177453: Start_new_collection_set() timing done during wrong type of GC

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

RFR (XXS): 8177453: Start_new_collection_set() timing done during wrong type of GC

Thomas Schatzl
Hi all,

  can I have reviews for this change that fixes wrong placement of the
timing methods for the "Start New Collection Set" message, from full gc
to young gcs?

CR:
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177453
Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8177453/webrev/
Testing:
jprt, local testing

Thanks for StefanJ to make me aware of this.

Thanks,
  Thomas

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR (XXS): 8177453: Start_new_collection_set() timing done during wrong type of GC

Stefan Johansson
Looks good,
StefanJ

On 2017-03-23 11:27, Thomas Schatzl wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>    can I have reviews for this change that fixes wrong placement of the
> timing methods for the "Start New Collection Set" message, from full gc
> to young gcs?
>
> CR:
> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177453
> Webrev:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8177453/webrev/
> Testing:
> jprt, local testing
>
> Thanks for StefanJ to make me aware of this.
>
> Thanks,
>    Thomas
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR (XXS): 8177453: Start_new_collection_set() timing done during wrong type of GC

Thomas Schatzl
Hi Stefan,

On Thu, 2017-03-23 at 11:28 +0100, Stefan Johansson wrote:
> Looks good,
> StefanJ
>

  thanks for looking at this.

Thomas

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR (XXS): 8177453: Start_new_collection_set() timing done during wrong type of GC

Mikael Gerdin
In reply to this post by Stefan Johansson


On 2017-03-23 11:28, Stefan Johansson wrote:
> Looks good,

+1
/Mikael

> StefanJ
>
> On 2017-03-23 11:27, Thomas Schatzl wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>    can I have reviews for this change that fixes wrong placement of the
>> timing methods for the "Start New Collection Set" message, from full gc
>> to young gcs?
>>
>> CR:
>> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177453
>> Webrev:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8177453/webrev/
>> Testing:
>> jprt, local testing
>>
>> Thanks for StefanJ to make me aware of this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>    Thomas
>>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR (XXS): 8177453: Start_new_collection_set() timing done during wrong type of GC

Thomas Schatzl
Hi Mikael,

On Thu, 2017-03-23 at 12:43 +0100, Mikael Gerdin wrote:
>
> On 2017-03-23 11:28, Stefan Johansson wrote:
> >
> > Looks good,
> +1
> /Mikael

  thanks for your review.

Thomas

Loading...