RFR(XXS) : 8179930: jdk.test.lib.artifacts.ArtifactResolver::resolve should return Map instead of HashMap

RFR(XXS) : 8179930: jdk.test.lib.artifacts.ArtifactResolver::resolve should return Map instead of HashMap

Igor Ignatyev
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8179930/webrev.00/index.html
> 8 lines changed: 1 ins; 0 del; 7 mod;

Hi all,

could you please review this small patch which changes jdk.test.lib.artifacts.ArtifactResolver::resolve signature to return a Map instead of HasMap and updates the tests accordingly?
I have also changed the argument type from raw Class to Class<?>, so we don't need to have casts in the method.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8179930/webrev.00/index.html
testing: the affected tests (hotspot/test/applications)

-- Igor

Re: RFR(XXS) : 8179930: jdk.test.lib.artifacts.ArtifactResolver::resolve should return Map instead of HashMap

George Triantafillou
Hi Igor,

Looks good.

-George

On 5/9/2017 1:20 PM, Igor Ignatyev wrote:

> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8179930/webrev.00/index.html
>> 8 lines changed: 1 ins; 0 del; 7 mod;
> Hi all,
>
> could you please review this small patch which changes jdk.test.lib.artifacts.ArtifactResolver::resolve signature to return a Map instead of HasMap and updates the tests accordingly?
> I have also changed the argument type from raw Class to Class<?>, so we don't need to have casts in the method.
>
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8179930/webrev.00/index.html
> testing: the affected tests (hotspot/test/applications)
>
> -- Igor

Re: RFR(XXS) : 8179930: jdk.test.lib.artifacts.ArtifactResolver::resolve should return Map instead of HashMap

Mikhailo Seledtsov
Looks good,

Misha

On 05/09/2017 10:55 AM, George Triantafillou wrote:

> Hi Igor,
>
> Looks good.
>
> -George
>
> On 5/9/2017 1:20 PM, Igor Ignatyev wrote:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8179930/webrev.00/index.html
>>> 8 lines changed: 1 ins; 0 del; 7 mod;
>> Hi all,
>>
>> could you please review this small patch which changes
>> jdk.test.lib.artifacts.ArtifactResolver::resolve signature to return
>> a Map instead of HasMap and updates the tests accordingly?
>> I have also changed the argument type from raw Class to Class<?>, so
>> we don't need to have casts in the method.
>>
>> webrev:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8179930/webrev.00/index.html
>> JBS: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8179930
>> testing: the affected tests (hotspot/test/applications)
>>
>> -- Igor

Re: RFR(XXS) : 8179930: jdk.test.lib.artifacts.ArtifactResolver::resolve should return Map instead of HashMap

Vladimir Ivanov
Reviewed.

Best regards,
Vladimir Ivanov