Quantcast

RFR: jsr166 jdk10 integration wave 1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

RFR: jsr166 jdk10 integration wave 1

Martin Buchholz-3
First jdk10 integration

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/openjdk10/jsr166-integration/

Mostly focused on thread pools.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: jsr166 jdk10 integration wave 1

Martin Buchholz-3
Oops.  Martin forgot to check ScheduledExecutorService, and there's some
overlap in specs, which requires some rework.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Martin Buchholz <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> First jdk10 integration
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/openjdk10/jsr166-integration/
>
> Mostly focused on thread pools.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: jsr166 jdk10 integration wave 1

Martin Buchholz-3
OK, this wave is open for review again.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Martin Buchholz <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Oops.  Martin forgot to check ScheduledExecutorService, and there's some
> overlap in specs, which requires some rework.
>
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Martin Buchholz <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> First jdk10 integration
>>
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/openjdk10/jsr166-integration/
>>
>> Mostly focused on thread pools.
>>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: jsr166 jdk10 integration wave 1

Paul Sandoz
Hi,

Looks good.

It’s trivial but we probably require a CCC for ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor calling out the NPE for null unit argument values, to clarify pool sizes of TPE, and to clarify that AbortPolicy default handler for TPE *and* STPE. We are not quite there yet with the CCC being open (soon i hope!), so i can create the CCC for you.

Paul.


> On 30 Mar 2017, at 14:38, Martin Buchholz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> OK, this wave is open for review again.
>
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Martin Buchholz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Oops.  Martin forgot to check ScheduledExecutorService, and there's some overlap in specs, which requires some rework.
>
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Martin Buchholz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> First jdk10 integration
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/openjdk10/jsr166-integration/
>
> Mostly focused on thread pools.
>
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: jsr166 jdk10 integration wave 1

Martin Buchholz-3
Thanks!

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Paul Sandoz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Looks good.
>
> It’s trivial but we probably require a CCC for ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor
> calling out the NPE for null unit argument values, to clarify pool sizes of
> TPE, and to clarify that AbortPolicy default handler for TPE *and* STPE. We
> are not quite there yet with the CCC being open (soon i hope!), so i can
> create the CCC for you.
>
> Paul.
>
>
> > On 30 Mar 2017, at 14:38, Martin Buchholz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > OK, this wave is open for review again.
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Martin Buchholz <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Oops.  Martin forgot to check ScheduledExecutorService, and there's some
> overlap in specs, which requires some rework.
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Martin Buchholz <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > First jdk10 integration
> >
> > http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/openjdk10/jsr166-integration/
> >
> > Mostly focused on thread pools.
> >
> >
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: jsr166 jdk10 integration wave 1

Martin Buchholz-3
Non-thread-pool changes committed while we wait for thread-pool CCC.
Loading...