Quantcast

RFR of JDK-8145163: Test Task for Platform Logging API and Service -- for moduralization

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

RFR of JDK-8145163: Test Task for Platform Logging API and Service -- for moduralization

Hamlin Li
Would you please review the below patch?

bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8145163

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8145163/webrev.00/

Thank you

-Hamlin

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR of JDK-8145163: Test Task for Platform Logging API and Service -- for moduralization

Daniel Fuchs
Hi Hamlin,

Thank you very much for contributing these tests.
They look good to me!
I'm particularly happy to see that some of them tests the
API with a smaller image built with jlink.
None of the existing logging tests did that!

best regards

-- daniel

On 14/04/2017 07:33, Hamlin Li wrote:

> Would you please review the below patch?
>
> bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8145163
>
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8145163/webrev.00/
>
> Thank you
>
> -Hamlin
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR of JDK-8145163: Test Task for Platform Logging API and Service -- for moduralization

Hamlin Li

Since this is a test development, I think it does not have to go through
the JDK 9 ramp down 2 approval procedures, I suppose now I'm OK to push
the code as usual?

Thank you

-Hamlin


On 2017/4/14 18:31, Daniel Fuchs wrote:

> Hi Hamlin,
>
> Thank you very much for contributing these tests.
> They look good to me!
> I'm particularly happy to see that some of them tests the
> API with a smaller image built with jlink.
> None of the existing logging tests did that!
>
> best regards
>
> -- daniel
>
> On 14/04/2017 07:33, Hamlin Li wrote:
>> Would you please review the below patch?
>>
>> bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8145163
>>
>> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8145163/webrev.00/
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> -Hamlin
>>
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR of JDK-8145163: Test Task for Platform Logging API and Service -- for moduralization

Daniel Fuchs
On 14/04/2017 11:49, Hamlin Li wrote:
>
> Since this is a test development, I think it does not have to go through
> the JDK 9 ramp down 2 approval procedures, I suppose now I'm OK to push
> the code as usual?

That's my understanding as well.

best regards,

-- daniel

>
> Thank you
>
> -Hamlin

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR of JDK-8145163: Test Task for Platform Logging API and Service -- for moduralization

Hamlin Li

On 2017/4/14 18:51, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
> On 14/04/2017 11:49, Hamlin Li wrote:
>>
>> Since this is a test development, I think it does not have to go through
>> the JDK 9 ramp down 2 approval procedures, I suppose now I'm OK to push
>> the code as usual?
>
> That's my understanding as well.
Hi Daniel,

Got it, thank you! will push the code later.

Thank you
-Hamlin

>
> best regards,
>
> -- daniel
>
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> -Hamlin
>

Loading...