RFR:

Jonathan Gibbons
Please review a small cleanup to fix some architecturally inappropriate
imports in the internal toolkit package.
Since this is just a small cleanup changeset, I also cleaned up some of
the javadoc comments in some of the affected files.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8195058/webrev.00

-- Jon

Re: RFR: JDK-8195058: inappropriate import dependencies in doclet toolkit

Jonathan Gibbons
Resend with full Subject.

-- Jon

On 1/12/18 1:10 PM, Jonathan Gibbons wrote:

> Please review a small cleanup to fix some architecturally
> inappropriate imports in the internal toolkit package.
> Since this is just a small cleanup changeset, I also cleaned up some
> of the javadoc comments in some of the affected files.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8195058/webrev.00
>
> -- Jon

Re: RFR: JDK-8195058: inappropriate import dependencies in doclet toolkit

Kumar Srinivasan

Kumar