Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Chris Hegarty
Vote: YES.

-Chris.

> On 20 Oct 2016, at 17:30, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.
>
> The goal of this Project will be to produce an open-source reference
> implementation of the Java SE 10 Platform, which will be specified in a
> corresponding JSR, yet to be submitted, in the Java Community Process.
>
> The Project's repositories will initially be open for bug fixes and
> small enhancements only.  Features for the release will be proposed
> and tracked via the proposed JEP 2.0 Process [1].
>
> Anyone who holds the Author, Committer, or Reviewer role in the JDK 9
> Project [2] and has contributed at least one changeset to JDK 9 will
> be granted the same role in the JDK 10 Project.
>
> Votes are due by 17:00 UTC next Thursday, 27 October [3].
>
> Only current OpenJDK Members [4] are eligible to vote on this motion.
> Votes must be cast in the open on the discuss list.  Replying to this
> message is sufficient if your mail program honors the Reply-To header.
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
>
> - Mark
>

> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jep/jep-2.0-02.html
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk9
> [3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenJDK+JDK+10+CFV&iso=20161027T1700
> [4] http://openjdk.java.net/census#members
> [5] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#new-project-vote

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Phil Race
Vote: yes

-phil.

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Roman Kennke-2
Vote: yes

Am Donnerstag, den 20.10.2016, 09:30 -0700 schrieb
[hidden email]:

> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the
> Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.
>
> The goal of this Project will be to produce an open-source reference
> implementation of the Java SE 10 Platform, which will be specified in
> corresponding JSR, yet to be submitted, in the Java Community
> Process.
>
> The Project's repositories will initially be open for bug fixes and
> small enhancements only.  Features for the release will be proposed
> and tracked via the proposed JEP 2.0 Process [1].
>
> Anyone who holds the Author, Committer, or Reviewer role in the JDK 9
> Project [2] and has contributed at least one changeset to JDK 9 will
> be granted the same role in the JDK 10 Project.
>
> Votes are due by 17:00 UTC next Thursday, 27 October [3].
>
> Only current OpenJDK Members [4] are eligible to vote on this motion.
> Votes must be cast in the open on the discuss list.  Replying to this
> message is sufficient if your mail program honors the Reply-To
> header.
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
>
> - Mark
>

> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jep/jep-2.0-02.html
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk9
> [3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenJDK+
> JDK+10+CFV&iso=20161027T1700
> [4] http://openjdk.java.net/census#members
> [5] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#new-project-vote

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Naoto Sato-2
Vote: yes

Naoto

On 10/20/16 9:30 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.
>
> The goal of this Project will be to produce an open-source reference
> implementation of the Java SE 10 Platform, which will be specified in a
> corresponding JSR, yet to be submitted, in the Java Community Process.
>
> The Project's repositories will initially be open for bug fixes and
> small enhancements only.  Features for the release will be proposed
> and tracked via the proposed JEP 2.0 Process [1].
>
> Anyone who holds the Author, Committer, or Reviewer role in the JDK 9
> Project [2] and has contributed at least one changeset to JDK 9 will
> be granted the same role in the JDK 10 Project.
>
> Votes are due by 17:00 UTC next Thursday, 27 October [3].
>
> Only current OpenJDK Members [4] are eligible to vote on this motion.
> Votes must be cast in the open on the discuss list.  Replying to this
> message is sufficient if your mail program honors the Reply-To header.
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
>
> - Mark
>

> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jep/jep-2.0-02.html
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk9
> [3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenJDK+JDK+10+CFV&iso=20161027T1700
> [4] http://openjdk.java.net/census#members
> [5] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#new-project-vote

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Daniel Fuchs
Vote: YES

-- daniel

On 20/10/16 17:30, [hidden email] wrote:
> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Alan Bateman
Vote: yes

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

joe darcy
Vote: yes

-Joe

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Volker Simonis
Vote: yes

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 6:30 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.
>
> The goal of this Project will be to produce an open-source reference
> implementation of the Java SE 10 Platform, which will be specified in a
> corresponding JSR, yet to be submitted, in the Java Community Process.
>
> The Project's repositories will initially be open for bug fixes and
> small enhancements only.  Features for the release will be proposed
> and tracked via the proposed JEP 2.0 Process [1].
>
> Anyone who holds the Author, Committer, or Reviewer role in the JDK 9
> Project [2] and has contributed at least one changeset to JDK 9 will
> be granted the same role in the JDK 10 Project.
>
> Votes are due by 17:00 UTC next Thursday, 27 October [3].
>
> Only current OpenJDK Members [4] are eligible to vote on this motion.
> Votes must be cast in the open on the discuss list.  Replying to this
> message is sufficient if your mail program honors the Reply-To header.
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
>
> - Mark
>

> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jep/jep-2.0-02.html
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk9
> [3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenJDK+JDK+10+CFV&iso=20161027T1700
> [4] http://openjdk.java.net/census#members
> [5] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#new-project-vote

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Lance Andersen
vote: YES

> On Oct 20, 2016, at 12:30 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.
>
> The goal of this Project will be to produce an open-source reference
> implementation of the Java SE 10 Platform, which will be specified in a
> corresponding JSR, yet to be submitted, in the Java Community Process.
>
> The Project's repositories will initially be open for bug fixes and
> small enhancements only.  Features for the release will be proposed
> and tracked via the proposed JEP 2.0 Process [1].
>
> Anyone who holds the Author, Committer, or Reviewer role in the JDK 9
> Project [2] and has contributed at least one changeset to JDK 9 will
> be granted the same role in the JDK 10 Project.
>
> Votes are due by 17:00 UTC next Thursday, 27 October [3].
>
> Only current OpenJDK Members [4] are eligible to vote on this motion.
> Votes must be cast in the open on the discuss list.  Replying to this
> message is sufficient if your mail program honors the Reply-To header.
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
>
> - Mark
>

> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jep/jep-2.0-02.html
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk9
> [3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenJDK+JDK+10+CFV&iso=20161027T1700
> [4] http://openjdk.java.net/census#members
> [5] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#new-project-vote

 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif> <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>Lance Andersen| Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

roger riggs
Vote: Yes

On 10/20/2016 12:30 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Vincent Ryan
Vote: yes

> On 20 Oct 2016, at 17:30, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.
>
> The goal of this Project will be to produce an open-source reference
> implementation of the Java SE 10 Platform, which will be specified in a
> corresponding JSR, yet to be submitted, in the Java Community Process.
>
> The Project's repositories will initially be open for bug fixes and
> small enhancements only.  Features for the release will be proposed
> and tracked via the proposed JEP 2.0 Process [1].
>
> Anyone who holds the Author, Committer, or Reviewer role in the JDK 9
> Project [2] and has contributed at least one changeset to JDK 9 will
> be granted the same role in the JDK 10 Project.
>
> Votes are due by 17:00 UTC next Thursday, 27 October [3].
>
> Only current OpenJDK Members [4] are eligible to vote on this motion.
> Votes must be cast in the open on the discuss list.  Replying to this
> message is sufficient if your mail program honors the Reply-To header.
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
>
> - Mark
>

> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jep/jep-2.0-02.html
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk9
> [3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenJDK+JDK+10+CFV&iso=20161027T1700
> [4] http://openjdk.java.net/census#members
> [5] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#new-project-vote

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Vladimir Kozlov
Vote: yes

On 10/20/16 9:30 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.
>
> The goal of this Project will be to produce an open-source reference
> implementation of the Java SE 10 Platform, which will be specified in a
> corresponding JSR, yet to be submitted, in the Java Community Process.
>
> The Project's repositories will initially be open for bug fixes and
> small enhancements only.  Features for the release will be proposed
> and tracked via the proposed JEP 2.0 Process [1].
>
> Anyone who holds the Author, Committer, or Reviewer role in the JDK 9
> Project [2] and has contributed at least one changeset to JDK 9 will
> be granted the same role in the JDK 10 Project.
>
> Votes are due by 17:00 UTC next Thursday, 27 October [3].
>
> Only current OpenJDK Members [4] are eligible to vote on this motion.
> Votes must be cast in the open on the discuss list.  Replying to this
> message is sufficient if your mail program honors the Reply-To header.
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
>
> - Mark
>

> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jep/jep-2.0-02.html
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk9
> [3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenJDK+JDK+10+CFV&iso=20161027T1700
> [4] http://openjdk.java.net/census#members
> [5] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#new-project-vote

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Laurent Daynes
Vote: yes

On 10/20/2016 06:30 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.
>
> The goal of this Project will be to produce an open-source reference
> implementation of the Java SE 10 Platform, which will be specified in a
> corresponding JSR, yet to be submitted, in the Java Community Process.
>
> The Project's repositories will initially be open for bug fixes and
> small enhancements only.  Features for the release will be proposed
> and tracked via the proposed JEP 2.0 Process [1].
>
> Anyone who holds the Author, Committer, or Reviewer role in the JDK 9
> Project [2] and has contributed at least one changeset to JDK 9 will
> be granted the same role in the JDK 10 Project.
>
> Votes are due by 17:00 UTC next Thursday, 27 October [3].
>
> Only current OpenJDK Members [4] are eligible to vote on this motion.
> Votes must be cast in the open on the discuss list.  Replying to this
> message is sufficient if your mail program honors the Reply-To header.
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
>
> - Mark
>

> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jep/jep-2.0-02.html
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk9
> [3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenJDK+JDK+10+CFV&iso=20161027T1700
> [4] http://openjdk.java.net/census#members
> [5] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#new-project-vote

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Peter B. Kessler-2
Vote: yes

                        ... peter

On 10/20/16 09:30 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.

RE: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Iris Clark-3
Vote: yes

iris

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Brian Goetz-2
vote: yes

> On Oct 20, 2016, at 12:30 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.
>
> The goal of this Project will be to produce an open-source reference
> implementation of the Java SE 10 Platform, which will be specified in a
> corresponding JSR, yet to be submitted, in the Java Community Process.
>
> The Project's repositories will initially be open for bug fixes and
> small enhancements only.  Features for the release will be proposed
> and tracked via the proposed JEP 2.0 Process [1].
>
> Anyone who holds the Author, Committer, or Reviewer role in the JDK 9
> Project [2] and has contributed at least one changeset to JDK 9 will
> be granted the same role in the JDK 10 Project.
>
> Votes are due by 17:00 UTC next Thursday, 27 October [3].
>
> Only current OpenJDK Members [4] are eligible to vote on this motion.
> Votes must be cast in the open on the discuss list.  Replying to this
> message is sufficient if your mail program honors the Reply-To header.
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
>
> - Mark
>

> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jep/jep-2.0-02.html
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk9
> [3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenJDK+JDK+10+CFV&iso=20161027T1700
> [4] http://openjdk.java.net/census#members
> [5] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#new-project-vote

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Brent Christian-2
Vote: Yes

-Brent

Re: CFV: New Project: JDK 10

Michael Haupt-2
Vote: yes.

Note that Mark's original CFV appears not to be part of this thread - the listing starts with Chris Hegarty's vote: http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/discuss/2016-October/thread.html <http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/discuss/2016-October/thread.html>

Best,

Michael

> Am 20.10.2016 um 20:05 schrieb Brian Goetz <[hidden email]>:
>
> vote: yes
>
>> On Oct 20, 2016, at 12:30 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>> I hereby propose the creation of the JDK 10 Project, with me as the Lead
>> and the Governing Board as the sponsoring Group.
>>
>> The goal of this Project will be to produce an open-source reference
>> implementation of the Java SE 10 Platform, which will be specified in a
>> corresponding JSR, yet to be submitted, in the Java Community Process.
>>
>> The Project's repositories will initially be open for bug fixes and
>> small enhancements only.  Features for the release will be proposed
>> and tracked via the proposed JEP 2.0 Process [1].
>>
>> Anyone who holds the Author, Committer, or Reviewer role in the JDK 9
>> Project [2] and has contributed at least one changeset to JDK 9 will
>> be granted the same role in the JDK 10 Project.
>>
>> Votes are due by 17:00 UTC next Thursday, 27 October [3].
>>
>> Only current OpenJDK Members [4] are eligible to vote on this motion.
>> Votes must be cast in the open on the discuss list.  Replying to this
>> message is sufficient if your mail program honors the Reply-To header.
>>
>> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [5].
>>
>> - Mark
>>

>> [1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jep/jep-2.0-02.html
>> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk9
>> [3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenJDK+JDK+10+CFV&iso=20161027T1700