Re: RFR: 8264173: [s390] Improve Hardware Feature Detection And Reporting [v3]

Re: RFR: 8264173: [s390] Improve Hardware Feature Detection And Reporting [v3]

Lutz Schmidt
> This enhancement is intended to improve the hardware feature detection and reporting, in particular for more recently introduced hardware. The enhancement is a prerequisite for possible future feature exploitation.
>
> Reviews are highly welcome and appreciated.

Lutz Schmidt has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  cleaned up some spaces

-------------

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/3196/files/d15d1157..f894238e

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3196&range=02
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3196&range=01-02

  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/3196/head:pull/3196

Re: RFR: 8264173: [s390] Improve Hardware Feature Detection And Reporting [v3]

Goetz Lindenmaier
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 10:36:47 GMT, Lutz Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> This enhancement is intended to improve the hardware feature detection and reporting, in particular for more recently introduced hardware. The enhancement is a prerequisite for possible future feature exploitation.
>>
>> Reviews are highly welcome and appreciated.
>
> Lutz Schmidt has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   cleaned up some spaces

Marked as reviewed by goetz (Reviewer).

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 16:17:07 GMT, Goetz Lindenmaier <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Lutz Schmidt has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   cleaned up some spaces
>
> Marked as reviewed by goetz (Reviewer).

Thank you Goetz!
I will now proceed and integrate the PR.