Re: RFR: 8264848: [macos] libjvm.dylib linker warning due to macOS version mismatch

Re: RFR: 8264848: [macos] libjvm.dylib linker warning due to macOS version mismatch

Erik Joelsson-2
On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 16:32:52 GMT, Lutz Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> May I please request reviews for this small build fix. It removes a linker warning by adding a assembly-time parameter which was previously missing. The same parameter is used at c++ compile time.

So that's where that warning came from!

I don't think the comment needs to mention the warning. Otherwise this looks good to me.

Re: RFR: 8264848: [macos] libjvm.dylib linker warning due to macOS version mismatch

Lutz Schmidt
On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 18:29:31 GMT, Erik Joelsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> May I please request reviews for this small build fix. It removes a linker warning by adding a assembly-time parameter which was previously missing. The same parameter is used at c++ compile time.
>
> So that's where that warning came from!
>
> I don't think the comment needs to mention the warning. Otherwise this looks good to me.

Thank you Erik for having a look.
Would you also be willing to mark this PR as reviewed?