Re: [jdk16] RFR: 8258378: Final nroff manpage update for JDK 16

Re: [jdk16] RFR: 8258378: Final nroff manpage update for JDK 16

Magnus Ihse Bursie-3
On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 11:09:25 GMT, Magnus Ihse Bursie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Before RC phase we need to ensure we have the final set of manpage updates published in OpenJDK.

These updates have been made automatically from the markdown source files (which unfortunately is still closed-only).

-------------

PR: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk16/pull/142

Re: [jdk16] RFR: 8258378: Final nroff manpage update for JDK 16

Erik Joelsson-2
On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 11:09:25 GMT, Magnus Ihse Bursie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Before RC phase we need to ensure we have the final set of manpage updates published in OpenJDK.

Marked as reviewed by erikj (Reviewer).

-------------

PR: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk16/pull/142

Re: [jdk16] RFR: 8258378: Final nroff manpage update for JDK 16

David Holmes-2
On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 11:09:25 GMT, Magnus Ihse Bursie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Before RC phase we need to ensure we have the final set of manpage updates published in OpenJDK.

Thanks for doing this Magnus! I had overlooked the fact we would need to re-run this in 2021 regardless of whether there were any content changes to propagate.

Marked as reviewed by dholmes (Reviewer).

@dholmes-ora I did not think of that myself either. But the make target did the Right Thing. :-)

PR: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk16/pull/142