Result: New Serviceability Group Lead: Serguei Spitsyn

Result: New Serviceability Group Lead: Serguei Spitsyn

Daniel D. Daugherty
The vote for Serguei Spitsyn [1] is now closed.

Yes: 5
No: 0
Abstain: 0

According to the Bylaws definition of Simple Majority[2], this is
sufficient to approve the new Group Lead. The OpenJDK Lead will
ask the Governing Board to ratify this nomination.

Daniel Daugherty

[1]
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/serviceability-dev/2017-April/021177.html
[2] http://openjdk.java.net/bylaws#simple-majority
     Quoted here for convenience:
     > Simple Majority — There are more Yes votes than No votes.

Re: Result: New Serviceability Group Lead: Serguei Spitsyn

Daniel D. Daugherty
Resending... this time I'm including [hidden email].

Dan