Tag option "process" is missing in JTreg documentation

Tag option "process" is missing in JTreg documentation

Pavel Tisnovsky
Hi all,

I realized that OpenJDK regression test
langtools/tools/javac/processing/6499119/ClassProcessor.java uses the
tag "@compile" followed by tag option "process".

But this tag+option pair is not mentioned (or I'm unable to find it ;-)
in tag specification:
http://openjdk.java.net/jtreg/tag-spec.txt

I also tried to find in newest JTreg harness sources where this option
is processed and it in fact exists (CompileAction.java).

So I think that tag specification on openjdk.java.net should be updated.
If I'm right can anybody please do it?

Thank you in advance,
Pavel Tisnovsky

Re: Tag option "process" is missing in JTreg documentation

Jonathan Gibbons
Pavel, Mark,

You're right.

Mark Reinhold "owns" the tag spec underlying jtreg. I'll work with him
to get the spec updated.

Informally, the modifier disables some checks in the @compile action
that required the @compile action to specify the name of one or more
source files.