Testing on JDK 16 EA

Lilian BENOIT
Hi,

On December 2020 report [1], a list on FOSS projects where testing with
JDK 16 EA is passed.

Do you known if they use default configuration ? Especially, with the
JEP 396 Encapsulate JDK Internals, default configuration is now deny for
option --illegal-access but they could use permit as value.

Lilian BENOIT

[1]
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/quality/Quality+Outreach+Report+December+2020

Re: Testing on JDK 16 EA

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland
Hi Lilian,

The tests results are reported to us as either passed or an issue was
uncovered.
I can't answer how the tests were executed or the configuration/setup etc.

I suggest you contact the specific dev mailing list for details.

Rgds,Rory

--
Rgds, Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager