Turn Off all Profile Guided Optimizations except Tiered Compilation

Turn Off all Profile Guided Optimizations except Tiered Compilation

Abhinav Jangda-2
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to know, if there is a way to turn of all profile guided optimizations in Hotspot except Tiered Compilation. Hence, I only want Method Invocation Counters and Backedge Counters to be enabled for Tiered Compilation and no other profile guided optimization. Till now, I have found following options (which I have turned off):
-XX:-ProfileInterpreter -XX:-UseOnlyInlinedBimorphic -XX:-TimeLinearScan -XX:-UseTypeProfile -XX:-C1ProfileVirtualCalls -XX:-UseInlineCaches -XX:-C1ProfileInlinedCalls -XX:-UseTypeSpeculation -XX:-C1ProfileBranches -XX:-C1ProfileCalls -XX:-C1ProfileCheckcasts -XX:-C1OptimizeVirtualCallProfiling

Please let me know if there are any other flags which needs to be disabled.

Thank You,

Abhinav Jangda