Update public key

Kharbas, Kishor
Hello!

I was recently accepted to be an Author for OpenJDK. I am trying to upload a patch to cr.openjdk.java.net; however I get "Permission Denied (public key)" error.
I am sure I registered with the correct public key, but since I have ran out of options to fix this, I wanted to update the public key to check if that fixes the error.

My user name is : kkharbas
Public key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDKKVjuIBirneatPqJayOHmri9Y58mEcpYCg8KzU3HRSb9MyJduHrM0zgBlOjA8N1hbq/hZK8UqJQ/eKTUIvNtST8B2jkdXeaE2crH41Fbm2ey/JchbNwvZ4er2BlZQbZwkGat/sSjTtU5aQcvRq8Y7SYxnzkR/ZNnM1jHBP103W7Kva0oyf4Gv3oNk7yrbjIJYTcE+Yd3TIPg8wZbboUFlr0toRNxBFmFFtXQmuqu+hqjuTYMoo4JHt3sFSGziS2yM+2W+/BCRedoAn1G+qsdVxhsPXnRYGi7vpQD2gXn48ppJLZL/R8/4wr3ZcmqxjsrMql3g2rAcjrUcWtTDuwpT [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Thanks
Kishor

Re: Update public key

Tim Bell
Hello Kishor:

> I was recently accepted to be an Author for OpenJDK. I am trying to upload a patch to cr.openjdk.java.net; however I get "Permission Denied (public key)" error.
> I am sure I registered with the correct public key, but since I have ran out of options to fix this, I wanted to update the public key to check if that fixes the error.

For operational issues such as this, please contact [hidden email]
in the future.

In this case, we only got part of the key string.  Please send your
id_rsa.pub file as an attachment along with your JDK username to
keys(at)openjdk.java.net.

For more information, refer to the guide here:

http://openjdk.java.net/guide/producingChangeset.html#sshGen

Tim

RE: Update public key

Kharbas, Kishor
Thanks Tim,

I sent the key to keys(at)openjdk.java.net.

- Kishor