hi guys

Tommaso Pasini
Hi guys, I'm Tommaso and I'm glad to be here. I'm a java user since 7 years
by then, and so I thought it was the moment to start contributing in its
development. I Would really like to actively partecipate in JDK-10
development and so I'd like to ask you if you have any suggestion and if
you can explain how can I do (I mean, should I just clone mercurial repos
and start looking around for something to fix or to improve or is there
something else??)

Thanks again and have a good day/night depending on your time zone

Tommaso Pasini

Re: hi guys

Martijn Verburg
Hi Tommaso,

Welcome to OpenJDK!  Please see the Contribution Guide
<http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/> on how to get started and you can ask
all of your "I'm new here" questions over at the Adoption Group
<http://openjdk.java.net/groups/adoption/> and its subsequent mailing list

Martijn

On 21 April 2017 at 00:11, Tommaso Pasini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys, I'm Tommaso and I'm glad to be here. I'm a java user since 7 years
> by then, and so I thought it was the moment to start contributing in its
> development. I Would really like to actively partecipate in JDK-10
> development and so I'd like to ask you if you have any suggestion and if
> you can explain how can I do (I mean, should I just clone mercurial repos
> and start looking around for something to fix or to improve or is there
> something else??)
>
> Thanks again and have a good day/night depending on your time zone
>
> Tommaso Pasini

Re: hi guys

Tommaso Pasini
Great, thanks!

Il giorno ven 21 apr 2017 alle 11:15 Martijn Verburg <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi Tommaso,
>
> Welcome to OpenJDK!  Please see the Contribution Guide
> <http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/> on how to get started and you can
> ask all of your "I'm new here" questions over at the Adoption Group
> <http://openjdk.java.net/groups/adoption/> and its subsequent mailing list
>
> Cheers,
> Martijn
>
> On 21 April 2017 at 00:11, Tommaso Pasini <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys, I'm Tommaso and I'm glad to be here. I'm a java user since 7
>> years
>> by then, and so I thought it was the moment to start contributing in its
>> development. I Would really like to actively partecipate in JDK-10
>> development and so I'd like to ask you if you have any suggestion and if
>> you can explain how can I do (I mean, should I just clone mercurial repos
>> and start looking around for something to fix or to improve or is there
>> something else??)
>>
>> Thanks again and have a good day/night depending on your time zone
>>
>> Tommaso Pasini
>>

> --
Tommaso Pasini, Ph.D.
Dipartimento di Informatica