jmx-dev RFR 8145982: JMXInterfaceBindingTest is failing intermittently

jmx-dev RFR 8145982: JMXInterfaceBindingTest is failing intermittently

Jaroslav Bachorik
Please, review this trivial test change

Issue : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8145982
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jbachorik/8145982/webrev.00

The test calls System.exit(0) in case when it is not applicable (due to
HW configuration). This call is forbidden by the test harness and the
test fails. The solution is to replace it with 'return'.

Thanks!

-JB-

Re: jmx-dev RFR 8145982: JMXInterfaceBindingTest is failing intermittently

Severin Gehwolf
On Tue, 2015-12-22 at 17:50 +0100, Jaroslav Bachorik wrote:
> Please, review this trivial test change
>
> Issue : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8145982
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jbachorik/8145982/webrev.00
>
> The test calls System.exit(0) in case when it is not applicable (due to
> HW configuration). This call is forbidden by the test harness and the
> test fails. The solution is to replace it with 'return'.

Looks fine to me (not a Reviewer). Sorry about this.

Cheers,
Severin

> Thanks!
>
> -JB-

Re: jmx-dev RFR 8145982: JMXInterfaceBindingTest is failing intermittently

olivier.lagneau@oracle.com
Hi Jaroslav,

Looks good. Not a reviewer however.

Olivier.

On 22/12/2015 17:50, Jaroslav Bachorik wrote:
Please, review this trivial test change

Issue : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8145982
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jbachorik/8145982/webrev.00

The test calls System.exit(0) in case when it is not applicable (due to HW configuration). This call is forbidden by the test harness and the test fails. The solution is to replace it with 'return'.

Thanks!

-JB-

Re: jmx-dev RFR 8145982: JMXInterfaceBindingTest is failing intermittently

Chris Hegarty
On 22 Dec 2015, at 17:25, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi Jaroslav,
>
> Looks good. Not a reviewer however.

+1

-Chris.