<AWT Dev> [10] Review Request: 8193012 Small cleanup of AWTEvent class

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

<AWT Dev> [10] Review Request: 8193012 Small cleanup of AWTEvent class

Sergey Bylokhov

Hello.
Please review small cleanup for jdk10.

Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8193012
Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8193012/webrev.00

The fix for JDK-8129854[1] missed some fields in AWTEvent class which
became unused.

[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/jdk/rev/dc69f25a52aa#l9.1

--
Best regards, Sergey.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: <AWT Dev> [10] Review Request: 8193012 Small cleanup of AWTEvent class

prasanta sadhukhan
+1

Regards
Prasanta
On 12/5/2017 3:29 AM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

>
> Hello.
> Please review small cleanup for jdk10.
>
> Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8193012
> Webrev can be found at:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8193012/webrev.00
>
> The fix for JDK-8129854[1] missed some fields in AWTEvent class which
> became unused.
>
> [1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/jdk/rev/dc69f25a52aa#l9.1
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: <AWT Dev> [10] Review Request: 8193012 Small cleanup of AWTEvent class

semyon.sadetsky
In reply to this post by Sergey Bylokhov
Since this is a code cleanup can you remove all redundant initializers
in the class as well. Also the volatile modifier for the acc field can
be replaced by final.

--Semyon

On 12/04/2017 01:59 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

>
> Hello.
> Please review small cleanup for jdk10.
>
> Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8193012
> Webrev can be found at:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8193012/webrev.00
>
> The fix for JDK-8129854[1] missed some fields in AWTEvent class which
> became unused.
>
> [1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/jdk/rev/dc69f25a52aa#l9.1
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: <AWT Dev> [10] Review Request: 8193012 Small cleanup of AWTEvent class

Sergey Bylokhov
On 05/12/2017 08:56, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
> Since this is a code cleanup can you remove all redundant initializers
> in the class as well. Also the volatile modifier for the acc field can
> be replaced by final.

This is a code cleanup after the one fix, which did not clean after itself.

>
> --Semyon
>
> On 12/04/2017 01:59 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
>>
>> Hello.
>> Please review small cleanup for jdk10.
>>
>> Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8193012
>> Webrev can be found at:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8193012/webrev.00
>>
>> The fix for JDK-8129854[1] missed some fields in AWTEvent class which
>> became unused.
>>
>> [1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/jdk/rev/dc69f25a52aa#l9.1
>>
>


--
Best regards, Sergey.