<AWT Dev> RFR - HandleExceptionOnEDT test fix

<AWT Dev> RFR - HandleExceptionOnEDT test fix

Michal Vala
Hi,

I have little patch fixing HandleExceptionOnEDT test. It is failing with:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Test FAILED: exception is not handled for modal dialog

The reason is that Robot#mouseRelease call is on wrong button thus button is
never released in this test and second part of it fails.

I've also replaced deprecated InputeEvent.BUTTON1_MASK for
InputeEvent.BUTTON1_DOWN_MASK.

webrev: https://michalvala.fedorapeople.org/webrevs/HandleExceptionOnEDT/webrev.00/

--
Michal Vala
OpenJDK QE
Red Hat Czech

Re: <AWT Dev> RFR - HandleExceptionOnEDT test fix

Sergey Bylokhov
Hi, Michal.
Do you have a bugid for this bug?

Best regards, Sergey.

Re: <AWT Dev> RFR - HandleExceptionOnEDT test fix

Michal Vala
I don't and I don't have an access to openjdk jira. Can you please create it for me?

OpenJDK QE
Red Hat Czech

Re: <AWT Dev> RFR - HandleExceptionOnEDT test fix

Sergey Bylokhov
I think you can use this old bug:
Please resend a review request using this bugid.